The 23rd edition of our application magazine “Particle World” is released!
Our “Particle World 22” has just been published. Read about the characterization of particles, powders, and pores of various materials in pure or dispersed form. New measurement possibilities and recommendations for their implementation, experiences in carrying out analyses and evaluation are presented on 32 pages.
A highlight is the technical article on particle size analysis and zeta potential determination of nanoparticles, in which, among other things, the new BeNano series of measuring instruments from our partner Bettersize was used. Starting on page 8, you will find theoretical principles and results, but above all a comparison of the optical methods with acoustic measurements. Advantages and possibilities of both methods are compared for the optimal application ranges.
Other topics in the latest “Particle World” include:
- Particle characterization for additive manufacturing: Analysis of the key parameters particle size and shape using only one instrument
- Comprehensive analysis of soils
- Invitation to the Adsorption event series and review of our Adsorption Week 2022
- Investigation of Industrial Adsorbents for Carbon Capture by Gas Flow Methods
- Service for instruments from Cilas, Quantachrome, Altamira and our current product range
We hope you enjoy reading it! Do you have questions about one of the articles or would you like to write your own article in the next issue? Do you wish to receive the print version free of charge? Please contact us: