The 21st edition of our application magazine Particle World is released!
3P Instruments celebrates its 30th anniversary this year – celebrate with us!
Our “Particle World 21” has just been published in our special anniversary issue. Read about the characterization of particles, powders and pores of various materials in pure or dispersed form. New measurement possibilities and recommendations for their implementation, experiences in carrying out analyses and evaluation are presented on 36 pages. As a special highlight, we have prepared a raffle for you!
Before we present some selected articles of the latest Particle World, we would like to ask you for your opinion on the previous issues, so that we can continuously improve. It’s only seven online questions – it’s a big help for us! Many thanks.
But now, let’s have a look at the topics of the latest issue:
- Crossword puzzle on the occasion of the 3P company anniversary
Win high-quality books, vouchers for the adsorption week, free measurements in our LabSPA laboratory, standard materials or a book voucher!
- Determination of particulate properties
Investigation of different sands with the Bettersizer S3 Plus regarding their suitability for concrete production
- Nanomaterial identification in accordance with EU definition (2011/696/EU)
- Complete characterization of formulations in 4 steps – an overview
- The acoustic spectrometer DT-1210 for particle size and zeta potential measurements of very small amounts of concentrated dispersions
- Application of substance data for sorption analyses for adsorptives at various temperatures
- Studies on adsorptive CO₂ removal from nitrogen in variable humidity
- Highly selective materials for the solid phase extraction of precious metals from process and recycling water
- A new twist on chemisorption: Combining detectors for maximizing insight into catalysts
- Service of devices of the manufacturers Cilas, Quantachrome and Altamira