Second Hand devices available as special offers
Our current special offers for demo and used equipment are part of our resource-saving 3P company philosophy:
- With our LabSPA (Lab for Scientific Particle Analysis) we offer professional results of contract measurements without the need to purchase a measuring instrument yourself.
- we offer the optimal extension of the service life of analytical devices of different manufacturers with our demo- and second-hand devices.
- 3P also offers professional maintenance and service for old equipment, such as the Quantachrome devices that we have sold over the last 30 years. In the field of particle size analysis, we even continue to support the CILAS 920, CILAS 930, CILAS 1064, CILAS 1180 models, which have long since discontinued production but whose use is still worthwhile for some instrument users. However, if your tasks change or the 20-30 year old instrument no longer performs reliably, we are happy to offer you a test of the latest Bettersizer technology for your future particle size measurements.
Nanoparticle sizer: Demo device Nanoptic 90 for only 14,900 Euro
Nanoparticle analysis is an important task in the following application areas:
- Nanoscale metal oxides and metal particles
- Nano-ceramic materials
- Proteins, polymer latex, water/oil-water emulsions
- Colours and pigments
- Inks, toners, cosmetics
- Novel nanomaterials, proteins, polymerlatex, water/oil-water-emulsions
The specifications of the demo unit offered here at a special price are as follows:
- Temperature range: 15 °C – 90 °C +/- 0.1 °C
- Measuring range: 0.3 nm – 10 µm
- Repeatability: ≤1 % (GBRM D50)
- Accuracy: ≤ 1 % (GBRM D50)
- Measuring cell volume: 1 ml and 4 ml
- Scattering angle: 90°.
- Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS)
- Measuring time: < 5 minutes per test
- Detector: PMT (Photomultiplier)
- Intuitive user software
A demonstration device for nanoparticle analysis by means of dynamic light scattering (DLS) for 14,900 Euro – this is an excellent price-performance ratio, hence keep in mind: first come, first serve…
Analyzer for the particle shape: Second hand Occhio 500 Nano for only 14,900 Euro
The Occhio 500 Nano is a compact, fully automatic, optical granulomorphometer for image analysis. The Occhio 500 Nano is used for the determination of particle size distributions with parallel particle shape analysis of dry samples in the range of 0.4 – 2000 µm.
The Occhio 500 Nano consists of a vibration unit, a vacuum dispersion and a high-resolution digital camera.
Gas pycnometer for density determination of solids: Second hand device Micro-ULTRAPYC for only 3,800 Euro
This bargain can hardly be missed if you are looking for an inexpensive gas pycnometer, especially for small sample quantities (standard measuring cell 4.5 cm³):
- integrated storage space close to the measuring chamber with the same temperature for the precision calibration balls included in delivery
- thermostatable up to 50 °C as Micro-ULTRA¬PYC 1200e T (extra charge for thermostat)
- Resolution: 0.0001 g/cm³
- Analysis time: approx. 60 sec/measurement